Elvis & Kresse's workshop sits at the heart of New Barns Farm. There is so much to experience but we should be able to cover everything in 2 hours (depending on how many questions you have)!
What will you see?
- Our Workshop: including the materials we rescue, the processes we use to transform them and our finished products
- Our Farm: our compost and compost tea set-up, our vineyard, our regenerative agriculture practices, and our wetland based sewage treatment system
Who will you meet?
- Elvis or Kresse (likely both)
- Our incredible team
What will you learn?
- Why and how we rescue and prepare our raw materials
- How we make finished pieces
- How we operate our farm according to regenerative agriculture philosophies
- How we are supporting biodiversity and addressing climate change
Will you be able to buy products?
- Yes absolutely! And more importantly, the cost of your tour can be entirely recovered with the purchase of any item of more than £50.00.
If you have a group that would like to arrange a private tour for please contact us directly.