Before placing an order, if you have any questions at all about these terms and conditions, please contact us!
By placing an order you are agreeing to our terms & conditions.
These terms & conditions are updated from time to time and the changes will be effective at the point of order.
Returns & Exchanges
- Exchange items can be requested a maximum of two times. Further exchange requests may be refused and will incur restocking fees.
- Customers sending cheque payments will have a delay in their order being despatched until the cheque has been cashed and cleared.
- Personalised items may take longer to ship (up to 2 additional days).
- Our Returns policy lasts 30 days from purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be returned in all the original packaging.
- Products that have been personalised cannot be returned or exchanged unless they have a fault.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Workshop days or "design your own" experiences are non-refundable. In the event you cannot attend on the date you may change the date once for another workshop day held in the future.
- To complete your return, we require an order number, receipt, or proof of purchase.
- Refunds (if applicable): Once your return is received and fully inspected by our team, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. A restocking fee may apply, which will be deducted from the final refund.
- If your refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment used in your original order.
- If you need to exchange your purchase for any reason send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Exchanges, Elvis & Kresse, New Barns Farm, Box Lane, Painters Forstal, Kent, ME13 0RU, United Kingdom.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Returns, Elvis & Kresse, New Barns Farm, Box Lane, Painters Forstal, Kent, ME13 0RU, United Kingdom.
- All returns or exchanges must be clearly labelled as such, particularly for items coming back to us from outside of the United Kingdom. For example, "Returned Goods NCV (No Commercial Value)".
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs and customs charges for returning your item. Shipping costs and customs charges are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Any item(s) that do not come to our workshop can't be refunded or exchanged.
- Goods are subject to availability. If an item becomes out of stock when we receive the order, we will let you know right away and you will not be charged.
- Each of our pieces are unique. There are slight variations in colour and detailing - some items may have the Angus Duraline details printed onto the hose when it is first extruded and some may not, but they all look fabulous! If you require a particular style i.e. writing or no writing, please email our team on email@example.com when you place the order stating your name, the product ordered and the style you require and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
- All sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible.
- All products are made from reclaimed material and as such are vintage and will bear the scars of active fire fighting duty.
- All Elvis & Kresse products carry a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase. If within this period you detect a fault, they will be replaced or repaired as appropriate.
- Payments are processed at the time of ordering.
- All prices include VAT where appropriate.
- Eako Ltd is registered for VAT in the UK - GB864102249
- The total cost of the order is that of the goods purchased plus delivery charges.
- We will contact you if there is an excessive delay in sending out your goods.
- Goods will be shipped according to the method selected by you, at the time you place your online order.
- Goods are usually dispatched on the same working day if placing your order before 16:00 GMT.
- Some products are made to order and so may take 2-3 working days to dispatch - this is stated on the relevant product pages.
- All products are sent either with a courier (a signature will be required upon delivery) or via Royal Mail Tracked services (no signature required).
- We can ship to most countries around the world but if you require any further information, please contact us.
- Shipping to the UK, Canada, and USA is free on orders over £100.00 and on International orders over £200.00
- Goods are shipped on British working days, Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 16:00 GMT. Any orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day in England.
Customs and Import duties
- Any and all additional charges for customs clearance and import duties on products delivered outside the EU are borne by the customer. This includes returned items.
- The customer is considered the importer of record and must comply with laws of the importing country.
- Customs policies vary from country to country so if you require further information please contact your local customs office.
- EUROPEAN UNION
Local taxes and duties may be charged on purchases sent to the EU via Royal Mail services. If this happens, please send us a copy of the receipt and we will refund the charges from your original order. Orders sent via FedEx are sent Delivery Duty Paid, meaning that there is nothing additional for the customer to pay in terms of import duty or VAT.
Elvis & Kresse is a registered trademark of Eako Ltd. The design, images and content © copyright of Eako Ltd (22nd June 2011), all rights reserved.