Elvis & Kresse re-distributes up to 50% of profits to projects and charities related to the unique materials we reclaim. 50% of the profits from our fire hose range are donated to the Fire Fighters Charity.
Donations have been made to WWF, Help for Heroes, Comic Relief, British Forces Foundation and of course, the Fire Fighters Charity in support of the work that they do.
Through an initiative in which we made shopping bags for Sainsbury's from old coffee sacks, we have also made donations to CafeDirect, the Costa Foundation, David Williamson Rwanda Foundation, Bettys and Taylors and Union Hand Roasted.
Why do we make these donations? At Elvis & Kresse we believe in the notion of good business: our business was established to solve environmental problems, waste problems in particular. We started with fire-hose and now reclaim more than 10 different materials. Beyond this, we also wanted to engage our material partners, our key stakeholders. Why not share, why not see if more good could be done with the surplus of an already good business. Why not?
In this sense we are lucky. Most traditional businesses are only able to measure their success in one way... the bottom line. At Elvis & Kresse we have 2 additional measures of success; how much waste we are able to divert from landfill and how much money we are able to give back to our charities, of which all 3 have equal importance to us.
Before placing an order, if you have any questions at all about these terms and conditions, please email James!
These terms & conditions are updated from time to time and the changes will be effective at the point of order.
Returns & Exchanges
- Exchange items can be requested a maximum of two times. Further exchange requests may be refused.
- Customers sending cheque payments will have a delay in their order being despatched.
- Personalised items may take longer to ship (up to 2 additional days)
- Our Returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
-Products that have been personalised cannot be returned or exchanged unless they have a fault .
- Gift cards are non-refundable
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Refunds (if applicable): Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- If you need to exchange your purchase for any reason send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Exchanges, Elvis & Kresse, Tonge Mill, Church Road, Tonge, ME9 9AP, UK.
-To return your product, you should mail your product to: Returns, Elvis & Kresse, Tonge Mill, Church Road, Tonge, ME9 9AP, UK
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Goods are subject to availability. If an item becomes out of stock when we receive the order, we will let you know right away and you will not be charged.
- Each of our pieces are unique. There are slight variations in colour and detailing - some items may have the Angus Duraline details printed onto the hose when it is first extruded and some may not, but they all look fabulous! If you require a particular style ie writing or no writing, please email James when you place the order stating your name, the product ordered and the style you require and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
- All sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible.
- Products are made from reclaimed material and as such are vintage and will bear the scars of active duty.
- All Elvis & Kresse products carry a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase. If within this period you detect a fault, they will be replaced or repaired as appropriate.
- Payments are processed at the time of ordering.
- All prices include VAT where appropriate.
- Eako Ltd is registered for VAT in the UK - GB864102249
- The total cost of the order is that of the goods purchased plus delivery charges.
- We will contact you if there is an excessive delay in sending out your goods.
- Goods will be shipped according to the method selected by you, at the time you place your online order.
- Goods are usually despatched on the same working day if placing your order before 15:00 UK time.
- Some products are made to order and so may take 2 working days to dispatch - stated on the relevant product pages.
- All products are sent either with a courier or via Royal Mail Signed For services and so a signature will be required.
- We can ship to most countries around the world but if you require any further information, please contact James
- Shipping to the UK is free on orders over £100.00 and on International orders over £200.00
- Goods are shipped on working days, Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 1700. Any orders placed outside of working hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
Customs and Import duties
- Any additional charges for customs clearance and import duties on products delivered outside the EU are borne by the customer
- The customer is considered the importer of record and must comply with laws of the importing country.
- Customs policies vary from country to country so if you require further information please contact your local customs office.
Elvis & Kresse is a registered trademark of Eako Ltd. The design, images and content © copyright of Eako Ltd (22nd June 2011), all rights reserved.