Ready for every adventure The Elvis & Kresse Large Wash Bag is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and lined with high visibility waste parachute... View full product details
Timeless elegance The Elvis & Kresse tote bag is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and lined using reclaimed auction banners, making each bag unique. Previously... View full product details
A weekend away The Elvis & Kresse Weekend bag is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and the lining is made from old auction banners that... View full product details
Safe in your pocket The Elvis & Kresse Billfold Wallet is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose. Previously deployed in active duty for up to 25... View full product details
Go anywhere, do anything... The Elvis & Kresse Slider is a totally versatile unisex belt with a nickel free buckle, available in either antique silver... View full product details
A party bag The Elvis & Kresse Post bag is the latest incarnation of our popular Box Bag - the Post Box Bag if you... View full product details
Street smart The Elvis & Kresse Messenger Bag is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and a has a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk lining. Previously deployed... View full product details
Black and Red all over The Print Room Belt is a combination of our signature rescued fire-hose with reclaimed printing blanket. It has our solid West... View full product details
Before placing an order, if you have any questions at all about these terms and conditions, please email James!
These terms & conditions are updated from time to time and the changes will be effective at the point of order.
Returns & Exchanges
- Exchange items can be requested a maximum of two times. Further exchange requests may be refused.
- Customers sending cheque payments will have a delay in their order being despatched.
- Personalised items may take longer to ship (up to 2 additional days)
- Our Returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
-Products that have been personalised cannot be returned or exchanged unless they have a fault .
- Gift cards are non-refundable
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Refunds (if applicable): Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- If you need to exchange your purchase for any reason send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Exchanges, Elvis & Kresse, Tonge Mill, Church Road, Tonge, ME9 9AP, UK.
-To return your product, you should mail your product to: Returns, Elvis & Kresse, Tonge Mill, Church Road, Tonge, ME9 9AP, UK
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Goods are subject to availability. If an item becomes out of stock when we receive the order, we will let you know right away and you will not be charged.
- Each of our pieces are unique. There are slight variations in colour and detailing - some items may have the Angus Duraline details printed onto the hose when it is first extruded and some may not, but they all look fabulous! If you require a particular style ie writing or no writing, please email James when you place the order stating your name, the product ordered and the style you require and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
- All sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible.
- Products are made from reclaimed material and as such are vintage and will bear the scars of active duty.
- All Elvis & Kresse products carry a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase. If within this period you detect a fault, they will be replaced or repaired as appropriate.
- Payments are processed at the time of ordering.
- All prices include VAT where appropriate.
- Eako Ltd is registered for VAT in the UK - GB864102249
- The total cost of the order is that of the goods purchased plus delivery charges.
- We will contact you if there is an excessive delay in sending out your goods.
- Goods will be shipped according to the method selected by you, at the time you place your online order.
- Goods are usually despatched on the same working day if placing your order before 15:00 UK time.
- Some products are made to order and so may take 2 working days to dispatch - stated on the relevant product pages.
- All products are sent either with a courier or via Royal Mail Signed For services and so a signature will be required.
- We can ship to most countries around the world but if you require any further information, please contact James
- Shipping to the UK is free on orders over £100.00 and on International orders over £200.00
- Goods are shipped on working days, Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 1700. Any orders placed outside of working hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
Customs and Import duties
- Any additional charges for customs clearance and import duties on products delivered outside the EU are borne by the customer
- The customer is considered the importer of record and must comply with laws of the importing country.
- Customs policies vary from country to country so if you require further information please contact your local customs office.
Elvis & Kresse is a registered trademark of Eako Ltd. The design, images and content © copyright of Eako Ltd (22nd June 2011), all rights reserved.